Lucas Freire Architecture bv is a registered company, specialized in architecture and interior design, present on the Table of the Order of Architects of Belgium with the number A203568 and on the Table of the Order of Architects of Portugal with the number 21554
1. The proposal shall be valid for 30 days from the date indicated in the document. After this period, Lucas Freire Architecture reserves the right to withdraw the proposal.
2. The percentages of payments are only indicative. The payments are not linked to the tasks mentioned in the description of each step. The payment percentages are not directly related to the workload percentages. Tasks indicated during the project but not required do not imply a reduction of the final price.
3. Tasks not described in this quote shall be excluded from the price.
4. For each invoice sent, payment must be made within 14 days. Payment must be made at the latest on the due date, without deduction of costs. In the event of non-payment or incomplete payment of the invoice within 14 days of the invoice date, default interest of 1% per month on the invoice amount or on the balance shall be due automatically and without notice of default. In the event of non-payment or incomplete payment of the invoice amounts on the due date, the debtor shall also be liable, ipso jure and without prior notice of default, to pay a fixed conventional penalty of 15% on the invoice amount or on the balance (with a minimum of €75 and on top of the principal sum and the conventional interest).
5. The conclusion of the payments due to Lucas Freire Architecture does not depend on the quality of the workmanship carried out by the entity entrusted with the execution of the contract.
6. Lucas Freire Architecture cannot be held responsible for a negative decision on the Building Application, unless the cause is obvious and directly related to the lack of knowledge of the Regulations or to the provision of incorrect documentation.
7. Due to the constant changes in regulations and presentation standards, it is possible for the urban planning department to request additional documents and drawings during the building application procedure, which may extend the standard deadline.
8. Some city councils may charge a fee for receiving a building application. These costs are not included in the price of this quote.
9. The client must check the plans before applying for the building permit. Any subsequent requests for changes or modifications will be charged at a rate of €85/hour. Lucas Freire Architecture cannot be held responsible for any problem or obstacle at the conclusion of the project, derived from any changes in the project after the permit has been issued.
10. If the client insists on a particular solution that is not recommended by Lucas Freire Architecture, an e-mail will be sent to the client describing the situation and stating the responsibility for his/her own specific actions and decisions.
11. If, 30 days after submitting the building application, the corresponding payment for this phase has not been made, Lucas Freire Architecture reserves the right to withdraw the application to the Town Planning Department, which will stop the administrative procedure, until the payment has been regularised.
12. The client who executes works himself declares that he is competent to do so. He declares that he knows the rules of the art and will respect them. If, in the course of the execution, Lucas Freire Architecture establishes that this skill is not present, the parties agree that the client will call upon a competent contractor. A refusal to do so on the part of the client can be regarded by Lucas Freire Architecture as a serious contractual breach, resulting in termination of the collaboration in accordance with Article 9.3. If the client orders materials himself, he shall ensure that they are delivered on time and declares that he is authorised to inspect them and verify their conformity with the descriptive specifications.
13. Lucas Freire Architecture may recommend contractors, engineers or other technical advisors without being responsible for their prices or performance.
14. Lucas Freire Architecture assumes responsibility for printing costs up to A3 size. If the City Council or the client requires print sizes of A2, A1, A0 and larger, Lucas Freire Architecture will communicate the following costs (average costs of print shops):
Unless otherwise agreed, Lucas Freire Architecture shall offer a payment term of 14 days. In the event of non-payment of the invoice on the due date, Lucas Freire Architecture shall be entitled, automatically and without notice of default, to interest on arrears of 15% per year from the due date until the invoice has been paid in full. With the exception of private individuals, the invoices shall also be increased, by operation of law and without notice of default, by damages assessed by both parties at 10% of the unpaid balance, with a minimum of EUR 75.
A2 - € 7,50
A2 - € 7,50
A1 - € 11,00
A0 - € 18,50
Black and White
A2 - € 2,00
A1 - € 3,50
A0 - € 4,50
A1 - € 3,50
A0 - € 4,50
15. If the administrative licence application must be submitted in physical form (printed) (Wallonia and Brussels), the cost of the delivery service is not included unless this is specified in the offer.
16. If the payment relating to the submission of the building application is not made within the period indicated on the invoice, Lucas Freire Architecture reserves itself the right to withdraw the building application from the Urban Planning Services.
17. Construction Site visits at the request of the client that exceed the 12 (maximum) scheduled visits, or other matters deemed to be related to the building and the works outside the scheduled works (including travel), will be charged at a flat rate of €85/visit.
18. If this proposal does not mention site supervision, Lucas Freire Architecture will not be responsible for the necessary legal supervision of the work.
19. The Declaration - End of Works enables the issuance of the permit for the use of the facility. If the end of the works is not declared, the project cannot be considered legally complete. Lucas Freire Architecture can also check the contractor's invoices without being responsible for the prices they contain.
20. Lucas Freire Architecture shall be allowed to take photos of the final executed situation of the project, for insurance declaration purposes and for website portfolio.
Unless otherwise agreed, Lucas Freire Architecture offers a payment term of 14 days. In the event of non-payment of the invoice on the due date, Lucas Freire Architecture is entitled, by operation of law and without notice of default, to default interest of 15% per annum from the due date until the invoice is paid in full. In addition, with the exception of private individuals, the invoices will, ipso jure and without notice of default, be increased by damages estimated between the parties at 10% of the unpaid balance, with a minimum of 75 euros.
CREDITS & COPYRIGHT