Lucas Freire Architecture bv is a registered company, specialized in architecture and interior design, present on the Table of the Order of Architects of Belgium with the number A203568 and on the Table of the Order of Architects of Portugal with the number 21554
1. The price quote is valid for 30 days from the date indicated in the document. After this period, Lucas Freire Architecture reserves the right to withdraw the proposal. Anything left out in this document is excluded.
2. The percentages of payments are only indicative. The payments are not linked to the tasks mentioned in the description of each step. The payment rates are not directly related to the workload rates. Tasks indicated during the project but not required do not imply a reduction in the final price.
3. For each invoice sent, payment must be made within 14 days. Payment must be made no later than the due date, without deduction of costs. In the event of non-payment or incomplete payment of the invoice within 14 days of the invoice date, a default interest of 1% per month on the invoice amount will be due automatically and without notice of default. (with a minimum of €75 and in addition to the principal amount and conventional interest).
4. The conclusion of the payments due to Lucas Freire Architecture does not depend on the quality of the finishing carried out by the entity in charge of the execution of the contract.
5. Lucas Freire Architecture cannot be held responsible for a negative decision of the Permit application, unless the cause is clear and directly related to the lack of knowledge of the regulations or to the delivery of incorrect documentation.
6. Due to the constant changes in regulations and presentation standards, it is possible for the Urbanism Department to request additional documents and drawings during the building permit procedure, which may extend the standard period.
7. Some urban services may charge a fee for the receipt of a building permit application. These costs are not included in the price of this offer.
8. The client must check the plans before applying for the building permit. Any subsequent requests for changes or adjustments will be charged at a rate of 75 euro/hour. Lucas Freire Architecture cannot be held responsible for any problem or obstacle at the conclusion of the project, derived from any changes in the project after the issuance of the permit.
9. If the client insists on a certain solution that is not recommended by Lucas Freire Architecture, an e-mail will be sent to the client describing the situation and stating the responsibility for his own specific actions and decisions.
10. The Client who carries out the work him/herself declares him/herself competent to do so. He/she declares to know the rules of the art and to respect them. Should the Architect establish that this competence to execute the works is not present, then the parties agree that the Client will still call upon a competent contractor. A refusal to do so by the Client may be considered by the Architect as a serious contractual breach of contract terminating the cooperation in accordance with article 9.3. When the Client orders materials himself, he ensures timely delivery and declares himself authorised to inspect them and check their conformity with the descriptive specifications.
11. Lucas Freire Architecture can recommend contractors, engineers or other technical consultants without being responsible for their prices or performance.
12. Lucas Freire Architecture takes responsibility for printing costs up to A3 size. If the Urban Service or the client requires print sizes of A2, A1, A0 and larger, Lucas Freire Architecture will communicate the following costs (average cost of print shops):
A2 - € 7,50
A2 - € 7,50
A1 - € 11,00
A0 - € 18,50
A2 - € 2,00
A1 - € 3,50
A0 - € 4,50
13. Project visits, at the request of the client, which exceed the 5 foreseen visits, or other matters deemed to be related to the building and the works outside the foreseen works (including travel), will be charged at a flat rate of 85 euro/visit.
14. The Declaration Publication “End of Works” allows the issuance of the permit for the use of the establishment. If the end of the works has not been declared, the project cannot be considered completed and is therefore not legal. Lucas Freire Architecture can also check the contractor's invoices without being responsible for the prices mentioned in them.
Unless otherwise agreed, Lucas Freire Architecture offers a payment term of 14 days. In the event of non-payment of the invoice on the due date, Lucas Freire Architecture is entitled, by operation of law and without notice of default, to default interest of 15% per annum from the due date until the invoice is paid in full. In addition, with the exception of private individuals, the invoices will, ipso jure and without notice of default, be increased by damages estimated between the parties at 10% of the unpaid balance, with a minimum of 75 euros.
CREDITS & COPYRIGHT